Travel for the retired

If you are aged 60 or over you can get a Senior Citizen Railcard that gives you reduced fares on the UK rail network.

You can get the application form for a Senior Citizen Railcard from South Norfolk District Council – get in touch by post ,e-mail or phone (contact details are below) or visit the Long Stratton offices. You will be asked to provide proof of your age (e.g. driving licence, NHS medical card, birth certificate, passport etc. – they accept photocopies).

contact officer/team: Concessionary Travel Team
web: online enquiry form
telephone: 01508 533880
minicom/textphone: 01508 533622
South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Swan Lane
Long Stratton
Norwich NR15 2XE

Leave a Reply

Comments are moderated. This may take some time as there is no full time moderator for this site.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with a *