Subscribe and Receive UpdatesEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our village. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Village Hall HireTo make a booking or for any other details, contact the Caretaker: Jacque Ives on 01508 481710
- Ashwellthorpe and Fundenhall Events
- Lots of potholes now in this area, 20th April
- Sunken drain cover, 11th April
- Potholes, potholes and more potholes, 10th April
- Large pothole, 3rd April
- 3 potholes, 29th March
- Pothole, 16th March
- 2 potholes outside The Old Chapel, New Road. These get filled every year.., 8th March
- Deep pothole one white line, 7th March
- Two potholes on same side of road on main road outside Windmill doctors surgery, 6th March
- Two large hoarding panels (3 metres x 4 metres) surrounding the old market site, Cemetery Lane, Wymondham fallen. (1) partly on to road nearest car park entrance in the Lane; (2) opposite the railway station, blocking the pavement completely for pedestrians, wheelchairs and pushchairs., 26th February